You will learn how to code in Python, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn by working on a real-time Machine Learning project after taking this Python for Machine Learning with Numpy, Pandas & Matplotlib course.
Is it time to get started on your path to becoming a Data Scientist or ML Engineer?
Throughout the Python for Machine Learning with Numpy, Pandas & Matplotlib course, you will learn how to use powerful machine learning algorithms, create beautiful visualizations, and analyze data using Python's powerful features.
The top job on Glassdoor is Data Scientist and the average salary of a data scientist is more than $120,000 in the United States, according to Indeed. You can find meaning and fulfillment in the field of Data Science by solving some of the most interesting problems of our time!
Whether you're a novice programmer or an experienced developer looking to gain a deeper understanding of Data Science, this Python for Machine Learning with Numpy, Pandas & Matplotlib course is tailored to your needs!
The Python for Machine Learning with Numpy, Pandas & Matplotlib course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but there is now a way to learn all that information for a fraction of the price! Featuring over 100 HD videos (aff) and detailed code notebooks for each lecture, this is one of the most comprehensive data science and machine learning courses on Udemy!
In this Python for Machine Learning with Numpy, Pandas & Matplotlib course, we will teach you how to program with Python, how to create amazing data visualizations, and how to use Machine Learning with Python! The following topics represent just a few that we will study:
- Programming with Python
- NumPy with Python
- Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use pandas to handle Excel Files
- Visualize Data using Matplotlib and Seaborn
What you'll learn
- Learn Fundamentals of Python for effectively using Data Science
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Refresh Python basics with crash course
- Make use of Numpy and Pandas to implement numerical algorithms
- Data Manipulation
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Array and Matrix manipulation Library NumPy
- Learn to use Numpy for Data Manipulation
- Numpy functions
- Understand and code using the Numpy stack
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Three important data structure of pandas : Series, Data Frame, Panel
- Data Visualization
- Visualise Data using Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Some programming experience
- Be comfortable with coding in Python
- Windows/Linux/MAC machine
- Desire to learn data science
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developer who is curious about Data Science, Not for experienced Data Scientist
- Anyone who want to make career in Data Science, Data analytics
- This Python for Machine Learning with Numpy, Pandas & Matplotlib course is meant for people with at least some programming experience
- Anyone who plans a career in data scientist,
Created by Code Warriors, Mayank Bajaj, Kaustubh Tripathi
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 4.13 GB