What you’ll learn
- Create amazing GUIs with Python’s built-in Tkinter module
- Customize the GUIs by using layout managers to arrange the GUI widgets
- Build a contacts database GUI App
- Build a Currency Converter GUI App
- Build a Loan Calculator GUI App
- Build a Music Player GUI App
- Build a digital clock GUI App
- Build a video to mp3 converter GUI App
- Computer with internet access required.
- Basic knowledge of Python is advised.
Python is an interpreted programming language that supports multiple domains. Programming in this language is generally high-level and general-purpose. This language is often used as a scripting language because of its forgiving syntax and compatibility with a wide range of software environments. In addition to its flexible syntax, it enables developers to write short scripts, while at the same time supporting the development of large projects using object-oriented concepts.
Python’s de facto method for creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) is Tkinter, which is included in all standard Python distributions. As a matter of fact, it is the only Python framework included in the standard library.
In this Python framework, Tk is provided as an interface to objects, and the framework works as a thin layer of object-oriented context on top of Tk. Tk Toolkit is a cross-platform application interface framework that provides graphical elements, or widgets, for building graphical interfaces.
A Python programmer can easily create GUI elements by using the widgets included in the Tk toolkit using the Tkinter module. An application written in Python can be built with Tk widgets to create buttons, menus, data fields, etc. In addition to being able to be coupled with features, functionality, methods, data or other widgets, these graphical elements can also perform various interaction tasks.
The Tkinter package provides a number of controls, including buttons, labels, and text boxes, which can be used in GUI applications. Widgets are commonly used for these controls.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to GUI App Development with Python
Created by Bluelime Learning Solutions
Last updated 7/2021
Size: 2.0 GB