Learn Modern React 16.8+ Including Hooks, Context API, Full Stack MERN & Redux By Building Real Life Projects
What you’ll learn
- Learn Modern React By Building 3 Projects
- Flux Pattern Using Context & useContext/useReducer Hooks
- Learn Redux From Scratch
- Full Stack Development with MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node)
- Suitable For Both Beginners & Intermediate React Developers
In this React Front To Back course you will be taught to master React 16.8+ concepts consisting of how to create a Flux pattern using the Context API with the useContext and useReducer hooks. We will likewise build a complete stack MERN application with a custom Express backend API that uses JWT (JSON Web Token) for authentication. In addition, we will likewise create a project that utilizes Redux.
Here are a few of the things you will learn in this React Front To Back course:
- React Fundamentals (Components, props, state, etc).
- React Hooks (useState, useEffect, useContext, useReducer, useRef) in real projects.
- Context API & App Level State.
- MERN – MongoDB, Express React, Node.
- Build a Custom API With JWT Authentication.
- Redux – Reducers, Actions, etc
- Fundamental Animation. Much More …
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to learn Modern React 16.8+ with hooks & context, MERN & Redux