What you’ll learn
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly, and reactive web apps
- Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
- Learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
- NO prior React or any other JS framework experience is required!
This React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks React Router Redux) course is fully up-to-date with the latest version of React and includes React Hooks! Of course it will be kept up-to-date in the future.
— See also Next.js & React – The Complete Guide
What’s this React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks React Router Redux) course about?
The course React – The Complete Guide (incl. Hooks React Router Redux) consists of five lectures and two exercises that teach students the theory and practices as they work with the examples. Based upon the lessons, they can create a custom application: The Burger Builder.
More details please!
React to the rescue!
React is all about components – basically custom HTML elements – with which you can quickly build amazing and powerful web apps. Just build a component once, configure it to your needs, dynamically pass data into it (or listen to your own events!) and re-use it as often as needed.
Need to display a list of users in your app? It’s as simple as creating a “User” component and outputting it as often as needed.
This React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks React Router Redux) course will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). Thereafter, we’ll go all the way from basic to advanced. We’ll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like react-router and Redux.
By the end of the React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks React Router Redux) course, you can build amazing React (single page) applications!
A detailed list with the React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks React Router Redux) course content can be found below.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I’m Maximilian Schwarzmüller, an accomplished freelance web developer who spent many years building React applications. In addition, I am also a highly rated instructor here on Udemy. My expertise includes React’s most popular alternatives, Vue and Angular, and many other topics. I have an excellent understanding of how the framework works, where some of the ‘pain points’ can be found, and how to overcome them.
My goal is to get you up to speed on React as quickly as possible so you’re satisfied with your training. But I am not just focused on getting you started with React. I want everyone to benefit from myReact – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks React Router Redux) courses, that’s why we’ll dive deeply into React and why I made sure to also share knowledge that’s helpful to advanced React developers.
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if …
- …you’re experienced with Angular or Vue but want to dive into React
- …know the React basics but want to refresh them and/ or dive deeper
- …already worked quite a bit with React but want to dive deeper and see it all come together in a bigger app
What should you bring to succeed in that course?
What’s inside the course?
- The “What”, “Why” and “How”
- React Basics (Base features, syntax and concepts)
- Managing state with class-based components and React Hooks
- How to output lists and conditional content
- Styling of React components
- A deep dive into the internals of React and advanced component features
- How to access Http content from within React apps (AJAX)
- Redux, Redux, Redux … from basics to advanced!
- Forms and form validation in React apps
- An introduction to unit testing
- An introduction to Next.js
- React app deployment instructions
- …and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps
- Anyone who’s interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 4/2021)
Size: 11.04 GB (Mega)
Size: 38.18 GB (Updated Mega) Includes Legacy Version [Decryption Key: Lv-4lj2ChF2fbyNi4L31ig
Size: 28.79 GB (Torrent)