Learn how to use Amazon Web Services (AWS), the Serverless App Model (SAM), and MySQL to create serverless web apps.
What you'll learn
- Build, test and deploy web applications fully built on serverless technologies.
- Learn how to use Typescript and Amazon Web Services to build Modern Web Applications.
- Use serverless databases (Aurora Serverless Database with MYSQL) as the backbone of the application.
- Create Amazon Web Services Infrastructure using Infrastructure-as-code (IaC).
- Identify the advantages of a serverless architecture over a traditional server architecture.
- Use Serverless Application Model (SAM) to create serverless applications.
- Desire to learn new things! 🙂
Cloud computing is a fascinating and ever-changing environment, and while it began with merely transferring physical servers to the cloud, it has developed to the point that we now have a plethora of tools and frameworks to build apps with.
Serverless Architecture is one of the most recent inventions, with the objective of relieving developers of the agony and costs of running a cloud server (e.g keep the server updated, manage server capacity). The concept is that you, as a developer, are separated from all server logic and can focus solely on what matters, your code and logic, while the server handles everything else.
This notion generated an entirely new ecosystem of products and frameworks, and the goal of this Serverless Application Development with AWS & Typescript course is to shed light on this new approach to developing apps.
We'll learn about the products, how they work, how they vary from non-serverless goods, what they're used for, and how to set them up with a clear purpose in mind. We'll next move on to creating a Serverless Application and deploying it on AWS. We'll make a Trello demo, which is an app that helps us keep track of the tasks we need to do.
Specifically, you will learn:
- Understand the serverless ecosystem and how it can save you costs and headaches.
- Use Serverless Application Model (SAM) to create serverless application.
- Utilize Infrastructure as code (IaC) to create automatically all the resources necessary to run the application.
- Use serverless databases (Aurora Serverless with MySQL) and how they differ from normal databases.
- How to build real-world application fully built on top of serverless products.
Whether you're new to cloud computing or a seasoned AWS pro, I believe you'll benefit from this Serverless Application Development with AWS & Typescript course. You'll learn how to construct Serverless apps and develop a real-world application that you can use in your future work.
This Serverless Application Development with AWS & Typescript course also comes with:
A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section.
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download.
Udemy's 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee.
If you get stuck you can benefit from fast and direct support. You can contact me anytime!
Who this course is for:
- Developers who are curious about how Serverless Applications are Architected, built and deployed.
- Developers who want to know how to create Web Applications with AWS.
Created by João Gomes
Last updated 9/2021
Size: 808.1 MB