Designing tutorials that are perfect for beginners: create 3D models, 2D drawings, assembly, animation and render in this SolidWorks: The Complete Design and Rendering Udemy Course
What you'll learn
- Create 3D models in Solidworks
- Create an assembly with multiple parts in SolidWorks
- Create 2D drawings in SolidWorks
- Create an animation in SolidWorks
- Create high quality render images in SolidWorks Visualize
- You should have SolidWorks 2016 or later version installed on your computer
This course is an intro to SolidWorks. It will take you from the very start of opening SolidWorks and teach you the whole creating workflow within SolidWorks. In this project based course, you will be finding out how make 3D designs, 2D engineering illustration, assembly, animation, and top quality render of a check valve in SolidWorks.
My name is Azeez Salu, and I will be your trainer for this SolidWorks: The Complete Design and Rendering Course course. I am an experienced and determined expert with 7 years' experience running computer system assisted preparing and style software application (CAD). I concentrate on engineering part style (3D), 2d illustrations, animation, and image view rendering utilizing SolidWorks and AutoCAD. I am positive that this course will assist you establish your creating abilities in SolidWorks.
I will likewise be offered at any time to respond to any concerns along with aid you with any concerns you might stumble upon while making your method through this SolidWorks: The Complete Design and Rendering Course course.
Even if you do not have SolidWorks you can still make the most of this course by downloading a trainee variation from Dassault Systemes' site (aff).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn SolidWorks
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create 3D models
- Anyone who wants to learn Computer Aided Drafting Design (CAD)
- Anyone who wants to learn SolidWorks Visualize
- Anyone who wants to learn how to render
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create 2D Drawings in SolidWorks
- Anyone who wants to learn Drafting Desi
File size: 603.77 MB