SwiftUI is Apple's latest framework for developing applications for iOS (aff), macOS, watchOS, and tvOS. If you've been using UIKit to create apps, you'll notice that SwiftUI is significantly different. This SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS (aff) Apps course will teach you SwiftUI through a series of simple activities known as recipes. Each lesson will cover a distinct component of the SwiftUI framework, and by the conclusion of the SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps course, you will be comfortable with all of the framework's capabilities. Let's look at the course's material in more detail.
Why should I learn SwiftUI?
Apple's new declarative framework for developing iOS (aff) apps is called SwiftUI. SwiftUI will be the future foundation for creating user interfaces for all devices, according to Apple. You are making an investment in your future by studying SwiftUI. In a few years, the majority of businesses will be utilizing SwiftUI to create contemporary applications. You must devote time to learning SwiftUI in order to remain relevant as an iOS (aff) developer.
What’s inside this SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps course?
– Grids and stacks
– Data flow
– Graphics (aff), shapes and paths
– Navigation and navigation bar
– Xcode previews
– Maps 11
– UIKit and SwiftUI interoperability
– SwiftUI and Core Data
– SwiftUI and Firebase
One of the advantages of attending this SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps course is that I will be regularly posting new recipes. This means you'll be able to see all of the new videos (aff) for free. Each lesson includes a downloadable resource that you may use to rapidly test your code.
In this SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps course we’ll find answers to questions like:
“How to rotate a view in SwiftUI?”
“How to connect a SwiftUI app with Core Data?”
“How to perform paging in a List view?”
“How to draw graphs in SwiftUI?”
“How to implement a ratings view in SwiftUI?”
Are there any SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps course requirements or prerequisites?
- Xcode 12 or above
- Knowledge of Swift language is required
- Familiarly with SwiftUI framework is recommended
Who is this SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn Apple’s new user interface framework called SwiftUI.
- iOS developers who want to transition from UIKit based apps to SwiftUI apps.
- Anybody looking for a problem solution approach for developing iOS applications.
This SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps course is for anybody interested in learning how to use the SwiftUI framework. In the form of recipes, the course will help you learn many elements of SwiftUI development.
Don’t take my word for it, take a look at some of the amazing reviews for my other courses.
Great course; Azam skips the basics but clearly explains the essential ideas that other courses gloss over or fail to discuss in sufficient detail. He appears to keep the SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps course up to date as well, either by adding updated courses or notes in the notes describing changes in the Swift framework.
This SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps course was above my expectations indeed. Very valuable, and thank you Azam.
As with all of Azam's SwiftUI Cookbook – Over 100 Recipes for Building iOS Apps courses, this one is fantastic, packed with useful material and excellent explanations and examples. Azam is a fantastic teacher. He is the ideal choice if you truly want to study and make excellent use of your money.
What you'll learn
- Students will learn different features of SwiftUI framework
- Students will educate themselves using a problem/solution approach
- Students will learn how to write modern iOS apps using SwiftUI
- Students will learn SwiftUI architecture and how to implement platform independent apps
Thank you for your continuous support and I really hope you enjoy the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students who wants to learn SwiftUI development
- Students who wants to get a wide overview of SwiftUI frameworks
- Students who are interested in a problem solution approach
Created by Mohammad Azam
Last updated 9/2021
Size: 4.8 GB