Learn React 16, Redux, D3, ES2015, Testing, CSS Flexbox, Animations, SVG, AJAX, and more!
What you’ll learn
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Build responsive applications using modern CSS technologies like flexbox
- Build JSON APIs using Node, Express and MongoDB
- Learn the most popular front end library React and master the fundamentals around state, props and the component lifecycle
- Use babel and webpack to transpile and bundle code
- Understand what the Virtual DOM is and how React performs reconciliation
- Leverage Component Lifecycle methods with React to include making AJAX calls properly
- Secure Node, Express, Mongo and React applications on the front-end and back-end using bcrypt and JSON Web Tokens
- Add routing to a single page application with the most popular routing library for react, React Router.
- Manage State with a centralized store using Redux
- Connect Redux with a React application to build scalable production applications with client-side state management
- Select and manipulate elements in the DOM using D3
- Build dynamic visualizations using D3 and SVG
- Use D3 to build scatterplots, histograms, pie charts and force graphs
- Build compelling map visualizations with GeoJSON and TopoJSON
- Master how to handle asynchronous code using callbacks, promises, generators and async functions
- Use advanced array methods to build a solid understanding of functional programming
- Create dynamic single page applications using AJAX
- Structure applications with design patterns using closure and modules
- Explain how Object Oriented Programming works with a thorough understanding of the keyword this and the new keyword
- Refactor code using call, apply and bind to remove duplication
- Use jQuery to build single page applications and understand the limitations of just using jQuery
- Create block scope with the let keyword and use the const keyword to prevent variables from being redeclared
- Clean up code using arrow functions and master method binding without using the bind keyword
- Use default parameters, for of loops and the rest and spread operator to write more concise and more maintainable code
- Refactor an ES5 application to use ES2015
- Master the new class syntax and create instance methods, class methods
- Implement inheritance in ES2015 using extends and super
- Leverage newer data structures like Maps and Sets to better solve problems
- Solve problems similar to what you would get in a developer interview or phone screen
- Have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
Hi! Welcome to the Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp course that will assist you know the most recent technologies, tools and libraries to end up being a skilled web developer. Think about The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp course as an encyclopedia of all the understanding you require to take your developer abilities to the next level.
There are many choices out there for online training, however, we are specific The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp course is the most extensive and honestly the very best one out there – here’s why:
- The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp course is taught by expert Bootcamp trainers. The product you’re going to know has actually been taught to numerous trainees personally and numerous thousands online.
- Whatever we’ll cover in this course is current and even expects future developments to prepare you for what is to come. We concentrate on the most typically utilized technologies, libraries and structures.
- We develop over 10 projects and have lots of code difficulties with services to guarantee you comprehend the product and do not simply enjoy us talk!
- You get to fulfill our terrific course mascot – Bourbon the canine!
Throughout The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp course, we cover lots of tools and technologies consisting of:
- CSS3 Shifts, Changes and Animations
- Evaluating with Jasmine
- Building charts, force charts and data visualizations
- ES2015 keywords, arrow functions, class syntax, and far more
- Callbacks, Guarantees, Generators and Async Functions
- Building Node.js APIs
- Building Single Page Applications
- Closures and the keyword ‘this’.
- Authentication and Permission.
Numerous online courses are simply a long series of “watch as I code” videos. I have actually integrated whatever I knew in my years of mentor to make The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp course not just more efficient however more appealing.
- Exercises and Solutions.
- Research study Assignments.
If you have any concerns, please do not be reluctant to call us. We have actually all been operating in the education market for the past 4 years and enjoy dealing with individuals and assisting trainees know. Register today and see how enjoyable, amazing, and satisfying web development can be!
Who this course is for:.
- The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp course is for anybody who wishes to continue discovering web development.
- It’s great for somebody who has the basics down however wishes to check out advanced ideas and technologies to be effective as a developer.
Created by Colt Steele, Elie Schoppik, Tim Garcia, Matt Lane
Last updated 4/2018
Size: 5.2 GB