Learn Android O App Development using Java & Kotlin – build real apps including Super Mario Run, Whatsapp, and Instagram!
What you’ll learn
- Make pretty much any Android app you like (your only limit is your imagination)
- Submit your apps to Google Play and generate revenue with Google Pay and Google Ads
- Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world
- Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as an Android developer
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- ZERO programming knowledge required – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
The Complete Android 8.0 Oreo Developer Course by Rob Percival and Nick Walter
Learn Android App Development with Android 8.0 Oreo by building real apps including Twitter, Instagram and Super Mario Run.
PLEASE NOTE: The most recent Android OS version from Google is Android 11. If you want to learn Android 11 development, check out our brand new The Complete Android 11 Developer Course: Build AMAZING Apps (taught by the brilliant Mashrur Hossain).
ALSO NOTE: I used Android Studio 3.0.1 throughout this Oreo course because it was a great introduction to the development environment. If you’re looking for a smooth learning experience, I recommend you use the same version as I do, but students can still use the latest Android Studio if they prefer!
Wish you’d thought of Whatsapp/Instagram/Google Maps?
But until I work out how to build a time machine.
Here’s the next best thing.
The Complete Android O Developer Course
Starting from my smash-hit The Complete Android N Developer Course (59,000 students + 8,500 five-star ratings) – my latest The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps! course will get you at the top of the heap in building high-quality Android apps.
Because, let’s face it… you’re busy. You want results. And you don’t have time to hang around.
And while you wait for that big idea, developers in the US are making an average of $95,000 a year…
“Excellent instruction and content. Continuously building apps keeps me engaged and drives the lessons home nicely.”
“So far it’s a great tutorial for beginners! You learn a lot of concepts in short videos and hence it’s not boring. You get to make a lot of apps which makes it lot more practical and interesting!”
“I’m a senior android developer already but The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps! course has been a huge help in revising all the basics and making the android knowledge foundation even stronger.”
Why choose me?
My name’s Rob Percival, Udemy’s bestselling coding instructor.
It is my belief that if you succeed, so do I. For the past five years, I have dedicated my life to creating courses that get students writing code and creating apps as quickly and efficiently as possible.
In my 22 courses (and counting) and half a million students I have built a multi-million dollar business helping people learn how to code. It would be wonderful if you joined my community and started discovering all the benefits coding can bring to your life, too.
And if you don’t like what you learn? I offer a 30-day money-back return. No questions asked.
Let’s dig in.
The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps! course was absolutely the best thing that ever happened to me. Learned everything I needed to know about android app development. Looking forward to taking other The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps! courses from Rob Percival. A special thanks to him as well for making this course. Wish I could have given more than five stars!”
What’s so good about Android 8.0 Oreo?
“Safer, smarter, more powerful and sweeter than ever!”
If you’re ready for the next generation of smart TVs, fitness wearables, games consoles, game-changing artificial intelligence, smart watches — or if you’re just looking to build simple apps for fun — Android 8.0 Oreo is your key to freedom.
And the potential market right now?
The Play Store gives you access to a massive commercial audience with one active billion users downloading apps, last year alone.
But, I digress.
Android 8.0 Oreo is new from Google’s workshop, and it’s more stable, feature-rich and functional than ever before. Not only can you develop more efficiently, but you get new ways to extend your app.
All you need is the right idea, or that lucky bit of exposure — and your ‘big break’ might just be around the corner…
So join my Android 8.0 Oreo revolution today and here’s what you’ll get
- Learn all the new features to Android Oreo, like Adaptive Icons, Picture-in-Picture, Downloadable Fonts and Virtual Reality with Daydream.
- Dive into Augmented Reality with our ARCore section. Learn how to mix the physical and digital world through a user’s camera.
- Learn essential skills like Bluetooth, game development, and sending users notifications.
BONUS MINI COURSE: Get your free mini course on Kotlin. Kotlin is new programing language you can use in place of Java when making android apps. It’s gaining more and more support and is an essential skill as an Android developer.
“Amazing!! I couldn’t believe that I could develop android apps after taking The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps! course.”
“Best teacher I`ve ever met on the internet. Wish I could give you 6 stars. Keep it up man.”
“I’m loving the speed at which The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps! course moves through the material. As someone who learns best by trying things out for myself, this has been a huge leap forward in my skill level..”
“Unlike every other course in android and Java, this one includes many hands on coding projects that teach you how to REALLY build the stuff you want to build.”
And that’s not all folks! You’ll also get my BONUS BUNDLE to support you through your learning journey…
Because I want you to have the vERY best start in your Android journey, I’ve put together a bonus bundle packed with everything you need to kick things off fully equipped and ready for action.
Normally, this entire bundle of extras, bonuses and support would cost $$$$$$$$ for one year’s access.
However, if you sign up today, you’ll get LIFETIME ACCESS to The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps! course materials, downloads and of course, important updates.
All for just one pocket-friendly payment of $200.
Not a penny more.
Here’s what you’ll get:
· $100 Amazon AWS Credit for hosting your own social apps.
· $500 WORTH of exclusive app templates, images and audio resources to use in your apps
· 24/7 project support: via our buzzing course forums.
· One year of FREE WEB HOSTING on Eco Web Hosting’s Advanced Package, worth £119. *Limited to one year per student not per course*
What have you got to lose?
“Simple, easy to follow, and being able to check Q&A for other people’s questions and progress makes it more fun to learn.”
“Excellent explanations. Easy-going attitude. I’ve done 2 popular Android courses on Udemy and The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps! course had much clearer explanations than the other course I tried. I’m surprised how quickly we were able to build cool apps.”
“I learnt not only how to program but also how to reduce complexity, lines of code, code readability and many other helpful programming techniques.”
Why take this course?
For the last three months, my team and I have been diligently exploring, interrogating and appraising Android 8.0 Oreo.
To bring you our most comprehensive Android course yet. A rigorously tested, exhaustive (yet fun) course with serious thud factor. AKA our most extensive, thorough and detailed course on Android EVER.
In fact, click to buy The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps! course, and you’ll get a COLOSSAL 35+ hours of delicious, chocolate-chipped, Oreo flavoured goodness to devour and enjoy at your leisure.
You’ll want to hungrily race through each digestible chapter as you naturally and easily consume each skill.
“I could not have went to a better course to start with android native development. It offers everything I wanted in my app and also provides ample opportunities to engage learner in an efficient implementation of what one has learnt. Highly recommended.”
“Amazing course! Just finished the Tic Toe app and still going on. Being a 4+ years experienced Java developer, i can tell that this is extremely well explained. Thanks Rob!”
“For me, this is an excellent course. If you want to learn how to create Android apps without all the hassle of learning the entire history of Android, this course is a must. A lot of tutorials dive way to deep into theory which may result in tutorials becoming boring. Luckily, this is not the case here!”
Is this course for you?
This is a one-size-fits-all course for beginners to experts. So, this course is for you if you are:
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and a drive to make and create awesome stuff
- A fledgling developer, with a glint in your eye and a passion for cutting-edge tech
- A confident coder, looking for the key to the secret club (app developers unite!)
- A pro app developer-heavyweight, with an itch to build your dream app
- An entrepreneur with big ideas
Benefits to you
- Risk free! 30-day money-back guarantee
- Freedom to work from anywhere (beach, coffee shop, airport – anywhere with Wi-Fi)
- Potential to work with forward-thinking companies (from cool start-ups to pioneering tech firms)
- Rocket-fuelled job opportunities and powered-up career prospects
- A sense of accomplishment as you build amazing things
- Make any Android app you like (your imagination is your only limit)
- Submit your apps to Google Play and potentially start selling within hours
“I really do love the challenges he puts at the end or middle of each video, I don’t think there is another course that does this and i think they all should because it allows me to apply what i learned.”
“The best course I have ever taken. Better than many of my University courses. Concepts are clear, teacher is engaging, pacing is excellent and the timing of examples is brilliant.”
“I had no knowledge of coding whatsoever (and never thought I would have any) but The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course – Build 23 Apps! course has opened my eyes as to what I’ve been missing out on. Wish I would’ve taken this a long time ago!”
Thanks for getting this far. I appreciate your time! I also hope you’re as excited to get started as I am to share the latest Android developments with you.
All that remains to be said, is this…
Don’t wait another moment. The world is moving fast. And I know you’ve got ideas worth sharing.
Coding really can help you achieve your dreams.
So click the button to sign up today – completely risk-free.
And join me on this trailblazing adventure, today.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. It will teach you how to make money from your apps as well as how to code.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Java is a fantastic language to learn how to code with.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.
Created by Rob Percival, Nick Walter, Codestars by Rob Percival
Last updated 10/2020
Size: 7.13 GB