Learn how to stop hackers, how to prevent hacking, and how to become an IT security and information security specialist, volume 1. Download The Complete Cyber Security Course: Hackers Exposed! course from udemy here.
What you’ll learn
- An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats – advanced hackers, trackers, malware, and all Internet nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance.
- Start a career in cybersecurity. Become a cybersecurity specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- In addition to security, privacy, and patches, we also cover operating systems – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- Explore the threat landscape – Darknets, dark markets, zero-day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing, and much more.
- In this crash The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course, you will learn how to master encryption
- Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix, and Qubes OS.
- The purpose of the The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course is to teach you about nation-state hacking infrastructure and tracking.
- You can earn CPE credits by obtaining a certificate of completion signed by instructor Nathan House. To sign up for this, you must complete an off-site form
- Having a basic understanding of computers, operating systems, networks, and the Internet. Be able to download and install software. A willingness to learn.
- Presented here is Volume I of the four-volume course. The four volumes will provide a thorough understanding of the manner in which security professionals, government agents and law enforcement agents, as well as expert hackers, maintain security, privacy, and anonymity.
This The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! the course will teach you how to defeat all types of online threats, including advanced hackers, trackers, malware, zero-days, exploit kits, cybercriminals, and more.
The Cyber Security Specialist course will help you move from being a beginner to an expert quickly and easily.
Covering all major platforms – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
You will learn how to model threats and identify vulnerabilities through threat modeling and risk assessment in The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course, which provides the fundamental building blocks of your required skill set.
The Darknet is discussed along with the mindset of the cyber criminals. A comprehensive coverage of malware, exploit kits, phishing, zero-day vulnerabilities, and more.
During this The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course, you will learn about the tracking infrastructure and hacking infrastructure that nation-states run. This document covers the capabilities of the NSA, FBI, CIA, GCHQ, the Chinese MSS, and other intelligence agencies.
Understanding operating system privacy and security functionality is the focus of this The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course. Here is a detailed look at the new Windows 10 privacy issues and how they can be mitigated.
In this crash The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course, you will learn how encryption works, how it can be bypassed, and what you can do to mitigate the risks.
Master the art of phishing, SMShing, vishing, identity theft, scams, cons, and other forms of social engineering.
Finally, we discuss the extremely important security control of isolation and compartmentalization. The topics covered include sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix, and Qubes OS.
This is volume 1 of 4 of your complete guide to cyber security privacy and anonymity.
Who this course is for:
- If you are looking for information about security, privacy, and anonymity, then this course is for you. There are foundation building blocks that comprise that skillset that are covered in this book.
- Anyone interested in learning how to mitigate the risks of malware, Trojans, hackers, trackers, cyber criminals, and all other online threats.
- Everyone who wants their valuable files, emails, accounts and personal information safe from the bad guys should take this The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course.
- For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.
- For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations and governments.
- This The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed! course focuses on Internet privacy and security for individuals at home. While most of the topics apply to a business, the course addresses personal Internet security, privacy, and anonymity as if it were for individuals.
Created by Nathan House
Last updated 8/2020
Size: 4.23 GB