You will learn Graphic Design Theory as well as the principles of Color Theory, Typography, Branding, Logo Design, Layout, and more in The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course!
- This course is designed for people who are new to graphic design theory and for those who are interested in learning the basic principles of color theory, typography, layout design, photography, logo design, branding, and more.
- Students will learn advanced terminology that they can use in graphic design, user interfaces, mobile app design, logo design, t-shirt design, and other digital or print media.
- Even though you will use tools like Adobe Photoshop CC and Canva throughout this course, you will not need to have them installed unless you wish to follow along. The principles outlined in this The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course can be applied to many different applications, both digital and physical.
- Throughout the course, available lessons have files and resources related to the project.
What you’ll learn
- After completing The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course, you will have intermediate to expert level knowledge of graphic design theory that you can immediately apply to your career, job, hobby, or company.
- During this session, you will receive a major overview of graphic design practices and the reasoning behind them.
- The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course courses will provide you with practical, real-world projects you can follow and practice.
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take graphic design fundamentals and apply them in your everyday life.
- You will learn color theory and how it applies to the world around us, from products and art to branding and advertising.
- You will learn typography theory and how type plays a major role in both print mediums and digital media.
- You will learn photography composition and how it interacts with graphic design elements to create stunning looking artwork.
- You will learn layout, user interface and experience design, and composition to understand how to control what you want the viewer to see.
- You will learn about logo design and branding, and the way that you or your company can use these ideas to get in the eyes of more people.
- You will learn about past and current design trends that you can use as a source for creating your own original work.
- You will learn about the legal side of design and how you can take safe measures to make sure you are following the proper laws of copyright and trademarks.
- Learn the Step-By-Step process to becoming a graphic designer
- NEW! Learn some 2021 design trends to look out for with three new student projects
NEW! June 2020 – How to Become a Graphic Designer New Lessons and 14 page Resource PDF!
NEW! Jan 2020 – Design Trends for 2020 and how to create them!
Learn Graphic Design Theory in this New The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course!
Many people want to become designers but don’t know the basic fundamentals of design at all.
It can takes years to piece together different ideas to truly begin to understand how it even works.
but it doesn’t have to be like that.
Understanding color, typography, layout, composition, branding, and other fields of study in the graphic design realm can propel you from a beginner to an expert, simply by acquiring the right education.
Taking The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course will help you learn how to design graphics. Even if you have no prior design experience, this course is designed to teach you design theory in an efficient manner.
This course has over 4.5+ hours (and counting) of videos as well as practical projects to follow along with, and is jam-packed with information to help you learn graphic design theory.
The videos build on one another so that as you work through The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course, you will understand more and more!
Pretty sweet, huh? 🙂
The course is also designed so that if you already know some design theory and just need help with a specific principle, you can skip directly to that topic!
So who can benefit from learning graphic design theory?
There is great value in the fundamentals of design for careers, hobbies, and industries of all kinds. Any design is acceptable, whether it is logo design, web design, social media, advertising, product design, printing, or t-shirt design. Regardless of your niche, you can use the ideas covered in The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course!
Each section goes into specific detail of the main principle being taught so that you get in-depth knowledge of that theory.
This course will cover:
- The Basics of Graphic Design
- Color Theory
- User Experience
- Logo Design
- Photography in Graphic Design
- Modern Trends and Themes
- The Legal Side of Graphic Design
- and much, much more!
Other great stuff you might want to know..
Additionally, you will receive over five hours of video content (and counting) and projects files, as well as a new life skill, and you may also have direct contact with the instructors throughout your learning process.
Interacting with the instructors and other students will be possible through direct messaging, discussions, and specialized projects. There is even a Facebook group to connect with Lindsay and me as well as other students to ask questions, receive feedback, and participate in design challenges.
Feeling lost? Don’t worry, we are here for you!
As they say, “Come for The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course, stay for the community.”
What else is there to know?
Well there is that little 30 day money back guarantee thing.
That basically means that if you don’t enjoy this course for any reason at all, you can get a full refund up to thirty days since the time you purchase it.
It’s a win-win situation!
and we applaud winners.
So what are you waiting for?!
The time is now to stop procrastinating and begin learning graphic design theory so that you can take full advantage of everything that it has to offer!
Enroll now in this course and get started!
Who this course is for:
- Students in The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course will learn about graphic design theory specifically for beginners. Philosophy and practical projects are given in order for you not only to understand the reasoning behind the theory, but also to practice it.
- The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course is great for:
- – Graphic Designers
- – Website Designers
- – Logo Designers
- – UI / UX Designers
- – Product Designers
- – T-Shirt Designers
- – Businesses
- – Marketers
- – Social Media Experts
- any anyone else interested in learning the fundamentals of graphic design theory!
Created by Lindsay Marsh, Jeremy Deighan
Last updated 1/2021
Size: 7.8 GB