What you’ll learn
- You will learn the whole React WebApp building process, from your pc to the server.
- Work with nosql databases ( Firebase, MongoDB and Moongoose)
- How to deploy applications to services like Firebase and Heroku.
- Learn how Redux work and apply it on a real life application.
- Learn what NODE js is and How it works and create your own server,
- Learn the basics of Webpack
Would you like to understand the whole process of building your own app? If you’re looking for a complete React Fullstack course, this is it.
Rather than starting from “I don’t even know how to use it..and why would I,” we will solve the puzzle by understanding React and making it interact with other technologies, such as Node JS.
As we continue through the course, we will be increasing the difficulty of The complete React Fullstack course as we learn all the logic and practice behind React.
Because I believe that the most efficient way to learn is by coding, after each important section we will complete some The complete React Fullstack course projects, and when you have a solid foundation in React, we will move on to Data Models and Databases, Redux and deploying apps to production.
Don’t know ES6 ?
We have a bonus section where we will show you everything you need to know about ES6.
To sum everything up, you will learn in The complete React Fullstack course:
- The very basics of React. How to install and the logic behind it.
- Once you know the basics of React we will journey into the confusing stuff.
- After you have a strong base of React we will create a full practice project.
- Everybody is using Redux, so we will learn how to use redux with our React Apps.
- Since our app will need a database, you will learn how to use MongoDB and mongoose.
- Apply security, authentication, restricting routes, hashing passwords and JWT’s.
- We will create a second practice project using React, Redux, Node Server and MongoDB.
- Of course, we will learn the whole process of publishing you app using Heroku, Git and Github.
- Webpack is part of the fullstack.
- You also get a Full ES6 course
What about the instructor experience ?
Having worked on small projects and big companies like Citi, Fox, Disney and over a dozen others for over ten years now, I’ve developed a lot of applications.
At the moment I work as a developer for a major company, mostly developing applications in React or Angular, but in my spare time I enjoy teaching.
How about the target audience?
- This is The complete React Fullstack course for you if you are looking to take your coding to the next level.
Who this course is for:
Created by Coding Revolution
Last updated 4/2021
Size: 32.5 GB