Understand hooks, context, and React Navigation with React Native 0.62.2.
What you'll learn
- Use React Native to create native applications
- Creating components that are reusable and beautiful.
- Understand the concepts and terminology of Redux.
- Your own applications can be developed and deployed to Apple and Google Play Stores
- Develop a solid understanding of React design principles and methodologies
- Discover the mobile design patterns used by experienced engineers.
Authentication? You will learn it. Hooks? Included. Navigation? Of course!
With The Complete React Native + Hooks Course, you'll learn the fundamental knowledge and skills you need to get started with React Native right away, and deepen your understanding of React components for mobile platforms.
The Complete React Native + Hooks Course includes content on both v0.62.2 and the legacy v0.30.x, which is widely used in industry.
As part of The Complete React Native + Hooks Course, we'll master React's foundations, such as JSX, “props”, “state”, and event handling. You'll always keep up-to-date with The Complete React Native + Hooks Course pace with the help of the source code provided for each lecture. Special attention has been paid to creating reusable components that you can incorporate into your own fantastic projects.
This React course is perfect for you if you are new to React or if you have been trying to learn it but feel like you still don't quite ‘get it this is the React course for you! It's difficult to learn React without understanding it.
- Master the process of breaking down a complex component into many smaller, interchangeable components
- Grasp the difference between “props” and “state” and when to use each
- Render interactive, media-rich components in beautifully styled apps
- Develop apps that are unique, fun, and responsive
- Build on both Android (aff) and iOS (aff) platforms
- Master integration with Firebase for user authentication
- Learn the core principles of navigation with React Native
My course was designed to be what I would have taken if I were learning React Native. The Complete React Native + Hooks Course that provides a comprehensive explanation of concepts and their implementation in just the right order for you to really grasp them.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone looking to make native apps with React Native
Created by Stephen Grider
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 12.98 GB