The complete SOLAR ENERGY course. Beginner to advanced level online course with everything you need to know on Solar Energy – 2020 Online CERTIFICATE – BEST SELLER (aff) course
What you'll learn
- Design your own Grid-Tie PV System
- Learn everything on Solar Modules, Optimizers (DC/DC converters), Junction Boxes, Inverterers, Solar Meters
- Calculate Solar Array size
- Determine and select the correct components for the Solar PV system
- Calculate Peak Sun Hours for any location in the world!
- Determine if the Roof Pitch and Azimuth of a property is good for a Solar System
- Determine the optimum panel placement for Solar PV
- Calculate efficiency losses due to Roof Pitch/Azimuth and equipments
- Energy production curve of a PV system vs. house energy needs
- Learn about the Solar Cells Chemistry
- Learn about Monocrystalline vs. Polycrystalline modules
- Learn the wiring foundations
- Build your own Grid-Tie Solar design
- Power concepts & Units
- Learn all the fundamentals of Solar PV energy
- Applications of Solar PV Systems
- Foundations about Off-Grid vs. Grid-Tie
- How does a PV system work
- Learn in detail about the components of a typical PV system
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Solar photovoltaic energy
- No Pre-requisites needed
Hi there Solar lovers! Welcome to the Complete Solar Energy course, the only course out there with whatever you require to understand on Solar Photovoltaic Energy. I've seen lots of other alternatives for Solar Energy training, however this course lacks a doubt the most extensive and reliable in the market, let me inform you why:
- This is The complete SOLAR ENERGY course taught by an Environmental Engineer
- All the students I dealt with, go on to get a Full-time job in the Solar Industry.
- The previous courses I held were priced @ U$ 1500, you'll get precisely the very same extensive material for a portion of that cost
- I will be completely upgrading material so you can be Up-To date with the market! Consider it as a relentless source of info.
- I was associated with the setup of 200+ Solar PV systems in Australia & the U.S.
- I've been were you are right now and this course consists of whatever I want I had when I initially began in this market.
I comprehend how hard it is to strike the perfect course for your needs, this course is designed for total Beginners, yet covering a few of the most interesting and appropriate subjects in the market!
Solar is my enthusiasm, and I devote to make you seem like a genuine Solar Professional!
Throughout the course we will cover Tons of subjects and information such as:
- The basics of Solar PV energy
- Adv. & Dis. of a Solar PV system
- Grid-Tie vs. Off-Gris PV systems
- How does a normal PV Grid-Tie system Work
- Solar Energy production curve vs. Household energy need curve
- Peak sun hours
- Power concepts & Units
- Components of a Solar PV system
- Solar modules
- DC/DC Converters
- Junction Boxes
- DC/AC Inverters
- Solar Meter
- Wiring foundations
- Variables for the appropriate design of a Solar PV system
- Compute daytime energy needs
- Roof efficiency for Solar
- Power Bill Savings
Who was this course designed for:
- This course was designed for anybody who wishes to know the ins and outs of Solar PV Energy
- It is ideal for total novices, with absolutely no Solar experience
- It is likewise incredible for knowledgeable Solar Professionals who wish to improve their Skills and increment understanding.
If you've been trying to find ONE COURSE with a thorough insight on Solar PV energy, take this course.
Who this course is for:
- Solar Sales Professionals
- Business owners
- Solar Enthusiasts!
- Anybody wishing to find out the ins and outs of Solar Photovoltaic energy
Created by Leandro Caruso
Last updated 4/2020