A complete practical Python course for both beginners & intermediates! Master Python 3 by making 10 amazing Python apps.
What you’ll learn
- Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programmer
- Create 10 real-world Python programs (no toy programs)
- Strengthen your skills with bonus practice activities throughout The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications course
- Create an English Thesaurus app that returns definitions of English words
- Create a personal website entirely in Python
- Create a mobile app that improves your mood
- Create a portfolio website and publish it on a real server
- Create a desktop app for storing data for books
- Create a webcam app that detects moving objects
- Create a web scraper that extracts real-estate data
- Create a data visualization app
- Create a database app
- Create a geocoding web app
- Send automated emails
- Analyze and visualize data
- Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
- Learn OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Learn GUIs (Graphical-User Interfaces)
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience needed.
Among the many Python courses available today, the Python Mega Course is the most practical. In this course, rather than memorizing things, students are solving problems toward tangible goals. You will learn Python programming from scratch in The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications course. We will do this by developing desktop programs, interactive web applications, automating tasks, and even making mobile apps all in Python 3.
Throughout The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications course, you will learn the entire process of program development in Python, from writing the program to generating the final .exe or .app executable that you can share with your friends and colleagues. Ten real-world applications will be built together. These include:
- English Thesaurus – a program where users can get definitions of words.
- Volcano Web Map – an interactive web map of volcano locations throughout the USA.
- Personal Website with Python – a live website built entirely in Python.
- Bookshop Database App – a desktop GUI app with an SQL database backend.
- Feel Good Mobile App – an Android & iOS app.
- Webcam Motion Detector – starts the webcam and detects moving objects.
- Real Estate Web Scraper – a program that extracts data from webpages.
- Interactive Data Dashboard – a web-based, fully interactive graph.
- Database Web App – a web app that collects data & sends emails.
- Geocoder Web App – a web app that converts addresses to coordinates.
Also, we update The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications course regularly, which means we change old apps with new ones. This means you get lifetime access to every new app tutorial added to the course with your one-time purchase. This will help you stay in touch with Python on a regular basis.
The fundamentals of Python programming will be taught before we start building the 10 apps. If you are already familiar with Python basics, you will be able to jump straight into the first app. You will master Python and gain the skills to create Python programs independently by working on the 10 apps. You can also use any of the 10 apps for your portfolio.
With the help of straightforward video explanations and continuous support from The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications course instructor, you will code the applications step-by-step. In the Q&A session, if you get stuck, you can ask questions at any time and the instructor or teaching assistant will jump in and assist you.
Upon purchasing The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications course, you will have lifetime access to all videos, coding exercises, quizzes, code notebooks, cheat sheets, and the Q&A forum. Moreover, you are covered by the Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can easily return the course if you don’t like it.
You need to know what it takes to write professional programs in order to consider yourself a professional programmer. We are the only course that teaches you this, so join the thousands of Python students that have successfully applied their Python skills in the real world. Python is a powerful programming language, so start learning it now!
Here are some typical reviews from students who have taken the course:
“This class is the perfect blend of beginner and advanced. I have learned a lot about python but this lets me apply it! highly recommend! UPDATED A year later I have a job in the field and still, come back to reference his stuff! Great work”! – Taylor Ferguson
“Thanks for this course. I wanted to take up this opportunity to thank you. The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications course I took more than a year ago after going through several articles, guides, ebooks, and courses to get started with programming and didn’t work out for me, and even though I couldn’t complete this course, the initial chapters were more than enough to help me write my first working code for one of my customers (large service provider in the country). I was able to write other software in other languages after that. Thank you very much. And this is the best way to teach programming by actually applying principles in writing real-world programs. “The more we comprehend proper programming, the easier it becomes to comprehend programming in depth.”- Manoj Raju
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to learn Python and find a job after completing this course?
I have heard of quite a few success stories where students have rigorously followed the course and have found a job afterward. However, whether you will be able to learn Python and be job-ready heavily depends on you.
If you merely watch the videos, you will hardly learn anything without trying things on your own computer. Instead, try the code on your computer, change the code, run it, improve it further, rerun it, fix the possible errors, try making a similar app, repeat, ask questions in the Q&A when you get stuck, and try to solve all the exercises in the Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications course. That way, you will undoubtedly learn how to program with Python and find a job.
How much time will I need to complete the course?
That depends on two factors:
(1) Your background: Someone coming from a math or computer science background may be able to complete the course in a shorter time compared to someone coming from a social science background, for example.
(2) The effort you put in: If all you do is passively watching the videos, you may finish The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications course in two days. However, merely watching the videos is not enough. You need to experiment with the code you see in the videos. The more you experiment with it, the better you become.
Depending on the two factors I mentioned above, students spend from one week to three months to complete the course, most spending one month.
I don’t know anything about programming. Will I still be able to learn Python?
Whenever you are introduced to a programming term in The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications course (e.g., a variable), that term is explained thoroughly in order to help you not only learn how to use that term in Python but also understand what that term means in programming.
Will I get support if I get stuck?
Yes. Feel free to drop a question in the Q&A, and I, or my teaching assistant, will answer your questions within the same day.
Does this course cover Python 2 or Python 3?
What IDE/editor is used in the course?
We use Visual Studio Code in The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications course. However, you can use your favorite IDE. PyCharm, Atom, and even IDLE will work correctly.
Does the course expire?
No. Once you buy the course, it’s yours. We update the content regularly, and all the updates come to you for free in the one-time purchase you make.
Who this course is for:
- Those with no prior knowledge of Python.
- Those who know Python basics and want to master Python
Created by Ardit Sulce
Last updated 4/2021
Size: 6.87 GB