Tips for acing your coding interview in Silicon Valley
What you’ll learn
- A guide to passing technical interviews at big tech companies
- Knowledge and mastery of data structures and algorithms
- Frequently asked interview questions and how to answer them
- How to interview confidently and well
- Land your dream job
- Basic knowledge of Swift programming language
Our goal in The Swift Arcade Data Structures and Algorithms Bootcamp course is to get you up to speed quickly on the fundamentals of computer science that you are going to need to know for an interview at any tech company in Silicon Valley (Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, or Spotify).
- Linked Lists
- Big O notation
- Stacks & Queues
- Hash Tables
- Binary Trees
- Dynamic Programming & Memoization
- Bubble Sort / Merge Sort / Quick Sort
- Breadth First Search
- Depth First Search
What you get
With The Swift Arcade Data Structures and Algorithms Bootcamp course you get
- There are more than 115 handcrafted HD videos that cover every aspect of how all these data structures and algorithms work
- Practices questions and personal walkthroughs of the most commonly asked interview questions
- Notes from interviews I conducted personally with Spotify, Facebook, Amazon, and others
- A section called The Classics where we walk through classic interview questions no interviewee should be with out
- Interview tips on soft skills big tech companies look for when hiring and techniques on how to answer
What you save
The Swift Arcade Data Structures and Algorithms Bootcamp course allows you to invest in yourself and save yourself the most precious resource you have – time. I searched the web for a year looking for the best examples, the simplest explanations, and the best visualizations of how this stuff works, and put it all into one concise, easy-to-digest place.
Let’s do this together
No need to worry about learning algorithms and data structures. Having fun is possible. I am here for you every step of the way, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. My students usually hear back from me within 24 hours. Taking a look at how these things work together will give us a better understanding.
I also don’t have a formal computer science background
Look. Knowing nothing about this stuff makes me understand the frustration. The same as you, I had to learn everything from scratch.
Nevertheless, I’m here to tell you that you can do it. There is no formal training in computer science in my background. My training as a computer scientist is not classical. In the end, I was able to land my dream job as an engineer at Spotify in San Francisco through this training. It is possible for you, too.
Why not get started now? Become a member and start your adventure today.
- The instructor is valid, truly humble and fun. It’s been a pleasure to follow The Swift Arcade Data Structures and Algorithms Bootcamp course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone applying for jobs at large tech companies like Google, Apple, Amazon, or Spotify
- Anyone who wants to quickly learn the fundamentals of computer science
- Anyone looking to become a better programming and engineer
Created by Jonathan Rasmusson
Last updated 4/2021