Learn how to access & use the dark net and the clear net privately, anonymously and securely
What you'll learn
- 85+ videos (aff) (10+ hours) to take you from 0 to advanced in anonymity, privacy & security (aff).
- Anonymously access the darknet and TOR hidden services (onion services).
- Install, configure & use anonymouse and private operating systems such as TAILS & Qubes OS
- Understand how cryptocurrencies work and anonymously use and handle Bitcoin & Monero.
- Privately communicate using emails and instant messages.
- Understand asymmetric & symmetric encryption and manually encrypt, sign, decrypt, and verify data.
- Anonymously obtain Bitcoin & Monero
- Discover hidden services (onion services) on the darknet.
- Use darknet search engines and services.
- Use Qubes & TAILS from USB sticks on any computer without affecting it and without leaving any traces.
- Bypass censorship & connect to TOR even if it's blocked.
- Use TOR bridges and pluggable transports to bypass filters.
- Understand what a VPN (aff) is and how to use it with TOR.
- Configure TOR for maximum security (aff) & anonymity.
- Handle and share files privately and anonymously.
- Use darknet email services.
- Use temporary email services.
- Configure & use Jabber / XMPP to communicate privately on the darknet.
- Setup & use end-to-end encryption.
- Understand symmetric and asymmetric encryptions.
- Use PGP to encrypt and decrypt data.
- Use PGP to sign and verify integrity.
- Understand what is cryptocurrency and how it works.
- Understand how Bitcoin and Monero work.
- Anonymously obtain and use Bitcoin and Monero.
- Use exchanges to convert one cryptocurrency to another.
- Anonymously transfer funds using Bitcoin & Monero.
- Secure your computer and your data by dividing it into a number of isolated domains.
- Securely handle files (even malware/viruses) without affecting your computer.
- Basic IT Skills.
- No Linux, programming, or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
Invite to the supreme darknet, privacy, anonymity and security (aff) course. Without any anticipation needed The Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security (aff) Course will take you from a newbie to advanced in all of these topics; mentor you how to properly and firmly find data and sites (aff) on both the dark web and clear web, gain access to is concealed (onion) services, interact privately and anonymously utilizing instantaneous messages and e-mail, manually utilize end-to-end encryption to safeguard your privacy and make it difficult to read even if it gets obstructed, sign and validate files, share files anonymously, transfer funds anonymously utilizing cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Monero and a lot more! You'll likewise find out how to do all of this in a protected way making it really tough for hackers or other entities to hack you or de-anonymise you, and even if you get hacked these entities will not have the ability to quickly manage your system or de-anonymise you.
The Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security (aff) Course is extremely useful however will not disregard the theory, initially, you'll comprehend the inner-workings of each topic and each method covered, then you'll find out how to use it in real-life circumstances eventually teaching you how to utilize the darknet and the clear net in a more private, more anonymous and more safe and secure way, so by the end of the course you'll have the ability to integrate the skills you discovered and utilize them in any scenario that needs more privacy, more anonymity or more security (aff).
This Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security Course covers 4 primary topics, I selected to cover all of these topics in one course since I believe it is really challenging to find out one without the others as they are really associated, these primary topics are:
- Anonymity – anonymity is a state where your identity is unknown, attaining this on the internet is hard because of the method it is designed, so in The Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security Course, you'll discover a variety of methods to enhance your anonymity, you'll initially discover what the TOR network is, comprehend how it works and how it can substantially enhance our anonymity, then you'll find out how to connect to it utilizing the TOR Internet browser, utilizing TAILS and utilizing Qubes OS, you'll likewise discover how to set up TOR properly to bypass censorship and connect even if it's obstructed!
- Privacy – Utilizing an anonymising network such as TOR is insufficient to remain private and anonymous since the operating systems we utilize (Windows, OS X, Linux) continuously gather data about us, for that reason in The Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security Course you'll find out how to utilize 2 operating systems designed to be more private, more anonymous and safer; TAILS and Qubes OS, you'll discover how to set up these operating systems on a USB stick so you can utilize them on any computer without impacting the original operating system and without leaving any traces!
There's likewise a complete area on encryption in which you'll discover how the two primary kinds of encryptions work (symmetric and uneven), what is end-to-end encryption and how to utilize it to encrypt/decrypt and sign/verify data, this enables you to privately interact and share any sort of data; whether it is basic text, or files such as images, videos (aff) … etc without fretting about it being obstructed.
The Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security Courselikewise consists of a complete area on crypto-currencies, since the payment approaches we are utilized to utilizing are not private and not anonymous, so in this area, you'll discover blockchains, crypto-currencies is and how they work, and how to anonymously acquire 2 cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin and Monero and utilize them to send/receive funds.
- Dark Net – This is the portion on the internet that is not indexed by internet search engine and need a unique setup to gain access to. Utilizing anonymising networks and privacy-focused operating systems are 2 steps in the best instructions of ending up being more private and more anonymous however sadly, it is insufficient, the services we utilize every day are not private and continuously gather data about us, so the internet search engine (Google or Bing), the e-mail provers (ex: Gmail, or Yahoo), the immediate messaging platforms (Whatsapp or Skype), the file-sharing services (Dropbox or Google Drive) … etc all of these services are not private, not anonymous and can be utilized to track us and de-anonymise us. In The Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security Course, I will teach you how to bring out your typical everyday jobs in a more private and anonymous way, so initially, I'll teach you how to browse for sites (aff) and material on both the clear net and on the darknet, then I'll teach you how to find covert services (onion services) to bring out your typical daily jobs privately and anonymously (such as interacting utilizing e-mails, or instantaneous messages, file sharing … etc).
- Security – All of the above will significantly improve your anonymity and privacy and enable you to gain access to both the dark web and the clear web privately and anonymously, however, if you get hacked, the hacker will gain control over your system and for that reason will have the ability to quickly bypass whatever anonymity methods you're utilizing and de-anonymise you, so all of the above is ineffective without security. In The Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security Course, I will teach you how to do all of the above firmly, then at the last area of the course I'll reveal you how to take your security to the next level by dividing your operating system into a number of security domains, these domains are entirely separated and utilized for various reasons, for that reason even if you get hacked just a little portion of your system will be jeopardized and it would be really hard for the hacker to jeopardize the whole system or de-anonymise you.
With this course, you'll get 24/7 assistance, so if you have any concerns you can publish them in the Q&An area and we'll react to you within 15 hours.
- This course is created for instructional reasons just.
- This course is completely a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity and no other organisation is connected with it or an accreditation examination. You will get a Course Conclusion Accreditation from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANISATION IS INVOLVED.
Who this course is for:
- Any person thinking about enhancing their privacy and anonymity.
- Any person thinking about finding out how to access the darknet securely.
- Reporters, ethical hackers and security researchers
Created by Zaid Sabih, z Security
Last updated 8/2020
Size: 7.25 GB