By constructing sophisticated databases and building reports through real-world projects, you can easily become an in-demand SQL Master.
What you'll learn
- Create your own database or interact with existing databases
- Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables
- Build a web app using NodeJS and MySQL
- Model real-world data and generate reports using SQL
- Answer company performance or sales questions using data
- No Database, SQL, or MySQL experience needed! Complete beginners to MySQL are welcome.
- All you need is a working computer for The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert course; PC, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome.
- No previous programming language experience required, but it won't hurt 🙂
You may be intimidated by databases and not know where to begin, so The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert course is perfect for you if you wish to gain insights from data. Introducing MySQL, the most highly in-demand skill in the business sector today, this course is comprehensive but gentle.
Mastering MySQL is crucial, whether you're a sales or marketing professional, a business owner, or a developer who wants to build their own apps. We can solve complex business problems and provide insights from data using MySQL. The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp provides a solid foundation in databases in an engaging and informative way. Then you are right, it is possible to create a compelling course on databases.
In The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert course, you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of SQL syntax
- Generate reports using sales and user data
- Analyze data using Aggregate Functions
- Run complex queries using MySQL logical operators and string functions
- Write all the common SQL joins
- Work with large datasets containing thousands of entries
- Build a web app using MySQL and NodeJS
- Design and implement complex database schemas
- Learn to navigate the treacherous world of storing dates and times
- Clone the database structure of a photo sharing social network
- And more!
You will also find lots of exercises and challenges in The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert course, as well as projects, so you can put what you're learning into practice. Learn how to apply what you're learning by solving real-world problems, such as identifying power users on a website (aff), calculating your top students, identifying bots on a site (aff), or determining which hashtags generate the most traction on a site (aff). Blue, my pet cat, will also make an appearance along the way! (She's adorable.)
Why Learn MySQL
According to recent employer surveys, SQL has consistently been ranked as the skill employers seek most. Learning SQL can boost your income and advance your career. Today, so many companies use MySQL, including Twitter, Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox, Github, Kickstarter, Udemy, Slack, and many others. Do you know the difference between SQL and MySQL? This is probably the most popular open-source SQL database out there, so it's a good place to begin your learning process. We'll talk more about the differences between SQL and MySQL in The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert course, but 95% of what you learn about MySQL in this course will apply to other databases such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Why This Course Is Different
This is not a course where you will watch me code for 20 hours; rather, it's The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert course with plenty of opportunities for you to get your hands dirty writing code (even within 7 minutes of the course).
In the classroom, I have taught for more than a decade. I have taught programming, web development, databases, and other computer science topics to my Bootcamp students for years. You can learn in a setting that's best for you, combining the convenience of online learning with the benefits of offline courses.
If you complete The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert course, you will learn how to interact with and query any SQL database out there. The database can be integrated into complete applications, you can generate reports easily, answer company performance questions with data, and answer the company's strategic planning questions.
So let’s do this! Enroll today and start learning SQL!
Who this course is for:
- SQL training is beneficial for anyone working in their current role or looking for a new one. Today, SQL is one of the most in-demand skills.
- Users who want to analyze complex business problems and create reports using data.
- Small business owners, salespeople, and marketers who wish to understand company data better.
- Those looking to build applications using MySQL (e.g. social networks, e-commerce sites (aff))
Created by Colt Steele, Ian Schoonover
Last updated 3/2021
Size: 2.27 GB