TOEFL iBT Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing Strategies and Tactics! TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation by Experts.
What you’ll learn
- TOEFL Skills and Strategies to Score 100+
- Speaking Test Possibility (Limited Space – Conditions Apply) See Course Description
- Over 1000 5 Star (*****) Reviews!
- Timed Practice Ability (Reading and Listening -Live Recordings)
- Monthly Live Class to Test Learned Strategies
- Revised Speaking Section + Embedded Student Practice
- Instructor Feeback on Writing Assignments
- Listening and Reading Strategies for 26+ Scores
- 30+ Assignments, Quiz, and Practice Opportunities
- Complete Course Substitute for In-Person Classes
- Intermediate English, Computer, Headset and Microphone, Internet
Would you like to score 100+ on the TOEFL iBT? We have the TOEFL iBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course! for you! We have 1,000 5-Star (*) Reviews!
Note: Speaking Test Possibility (Limited Space – Conditions Apply): (1) 20 Spaces accessible every month, and (2) Students should have evidence of finishing the whole TOEFL iBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course! to be qualified. The talking test space is restricted, so this is definitely not an ensured advantage.
NEW UPDATE: Every part of our course has been refreshed. We have amended our TOEFL iBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course! to mirror the most recent inquiry configurations and methodologies important to prevail at those inquiries.
I have been a committed TOEFL iBT Instructor for over 12 years. Learning the TOEFL iBT is a test since it isn’t just about knowing English, yet really requires test procedure and strategies that have demonstrated outcomes. The TOEFL iBT is an online test thus your taking this TOEFL iBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course! will permit you to concentrate in the organization that is best for the test.
This is a FULL and COMPLETE Course. We don’t show a surface-level course that discloses to you the nuts and bolts of the test. To genuinely separate and rearrange the inquiries for you with the goal that the test turns out to be simple requires the profundity of clarification we give. I show you as though you were taking a full face to face course that would require broad preparation. In view of our style, our understudies regularly increment their score by 15 – 20 focuses or more. Our TOEFL iBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course! encourages the methodologies in a down to earth way so you can apply them on the test. See the course prospectus in area 1.
What You Get From This Course
- More than 150 Lectures (Over 60 Hours Video Teaching)
- Methodologies and Tactics for Each Section
- Teacher Led Examples of Mastering Each Section
- Free Participation in Live Courses to Review Application of Strategy
- Test Advice From Past Examiners/Graders
- Coordinated Practicing Reading and Listening (Live Class Recordings)
- Free Participation in our Live Online Course covering various subjects
- Having Written Essays Evaluated (time and number of solicitations allowing)
- Observing Live Teacher Demonstrations to Succeed on Every Section
- Approaching Consistently Updated Teacher Examples
- Free Participation in Peer Review for Writing
Before the finish of the Understanding TOEFL course, you will:
- be acquainted with all pieces of the TOEFL test
- have some valuable tips to assist you with accomplishing your TOEFL objectives
- see how the TOEFL test is evaluated
This TOEFL Course is coordinated by expertise: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. Every ability zone has four key segments:
- Beginning: presenting the methodologies and strategies for every zone, clarifying errand types, and giving clues on the best way to get ready as well as on the best way to accomplish the best blemishes on each test segment.
- Exhortation and instructional exercise recordings: Our specialists clarify the utilization of the strategies and techniques.
- At least Intermediate level English
- Capacity to Actively and Consistently Participate
- You Need a Score of 79+
- A non-EU prepared wellbeing proficient applying to enlist with the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council)?
- Worldwide clinical alumni taking the PLAB test to enlist with the GMC (General Medical Council)?
- A certified drug specialist, dental specialist, nurture, or actual advisor that needs this course for authorizing?
- An understudy applying for Bachelor, Masters, or Doctorate programs in the USA, UK, Australia, or Canada.
A global clinical alumni applying for residency in the USA or Canada.
This TOEFL iBT Course has gotten 2018 Updates!! In contrast to large numbers of books and different courses, our essential spotlight is on the APPLICATION of procedure and strategies. We accomplish more than guide you, we SHOW you how to do it. In the event that that is the thing that you have been searching for, this course is the correct one for you. This is a COMPLETE course.
Who this course is for:
- Intenational Students, Nurses, Pharmacist, Dentist and Physical Therapist
Created by Keino Campbell, Esq.
Last updated 1/2021
Size: 15.4 GB
|Filename:||TOEFL iBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course.part1.rar (download)|
|Filename:||TOEFL iBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course.part2.rar (download)|
|Filename:||TOEFL iBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course.part3.rar (download)|
|Filename:||TOEFL iBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course.part4.rar (download)|
|Filename:||TOEFL iBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course.part5.rar (download)|
|Filename:||TOEFL iBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course.part6.rar (download)|