Everything you need to pass the CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Exam, from Mike Meyers. CompTIA expert and bestselling author.
What you’ll learn
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-501) course. It is designed to prepare you to be able to take and pass the exam to become CompTIA Security+ Certified.
- Once you complete the TOTAL: CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-501). course, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the CompTIA exam AND the skills to be a great IT security tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Your new skills and the CompTIA Security+ Certification will help you land a great IT security tech job. Or, if you are already a security tech, get that raise or advancement you are after.
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites, since the course covers all the topics in detail.
- It is a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+ and Network+, or to be certified in these topics. You can learn more about these certifications from our Mike Meyers – Total Seminars CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification courses on Udemy.
Welcome to ALL: Security Certification + CompTIA Department (SY0-501). From Mike Meyer and Seminar.
This TOTAL: CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-501). course covers everything you need to know to pass the CompTIA Security Certification + SY0-501 Certification exam. The first goal of the course is to create good information security technology and in the process make sure you are ready to take the CompTIA Security + exam. The duration of this study is more than 10 hours, with more than 80 video lectures.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
“I used these courses to pass the A+, Security+, and Network+ in a span of 2.5 months. I had no IT experience 4 months ago. Now I am a network engineer at a managed service provider with a great salary and solid upward mobility.” – Ryan D.
The TOTAL: CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-501). course covers all the CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 objective domains: 1.0 Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities 21% 2.0 Technologies and Tools 22% 3.0 Architecture and Design 15% 4.0 Identity and Access Management 16% 5.0 Risk Management 14% 6.0 Cryptography and PKI 12%
- Risk management
- Authentication and authorization
- Host, LAN, and application security
- Wireless, cloud, and mobile security
- Environmental security and controls
See what our customers are saying:
“This is a great course! Mike is funny and explains each security topic very well. I feel this has really prepared me for the exam. And although this TOTAL: CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-501). course is designed to prepare you for the Security+ exam, I think it is also great if you’re just interested in learning more about cyber security.” – Spencer G
This is a Total Security+ Course, it covers everything a good tech needs to know and prepares you to pass the CompTIA Security+ Certification exam.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for an IT Security position or looking to improve their security skills and become CompTIA Security+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better security tech on the job.
Created by Total Seminars • 500,000+ Enrollments, Mike Meyers
Last updated 3/2020
English, French [Auto]Size: 20.8 GB