Learn Step By Step How to Unleash Your Inner Hacker by taking the Ultimate Ethical Hacking Course 2021 from udemy
What is ethical hacking?
A computer system, application, or data can be hacked ethically when an authorized attempt to gain unauthorized access to it is made. The ethics of hacking involve having duplicate behavior and strategies that are similar to malicious attackers. This practice identifies potential vulnerabilities, which can then be addressed before a malicious attacker has an opportunity to exploit them.
Ethical hackers are also known as “white hats,” because they conduct these assessments on security (aff) as a matter of Ultimate Ethical Hacking Course 2021 course. Taking this proactive approach helps improve a security (aff) posture in an organization. Ethical hacking involves prior approval from the owner or organization of the IT asset. This is in contrast with malicious hacking.
How are ethical hackers different than malicious hackers?
In order to secure and improve the technology of organizations, ethical hackers use their knowledge. In addition to looking for vulnerabilities that can lead to a security (aff) breach, they are essential resources for these organizations.
Organizations receive reports of identified vulnerabilities from ethical hackers. As well as providing remediation advice, they also provide consultation. An ethical hacker often re-tests the system after a vulnerability has been fixed with the permission of the organization.
The purpose of malicious hackers is to gain unauthorized access to a resource (the more sensitive, the better) for financial gain or personal recognition. The purpose of malicious hackers crashing servers and defacing websites is to cause financial loss, reputation damage, or to cause reputational damage. Neither the methods used nor the vulnerabilities found have been reported. Apparently, they aren't concerned about enhancing security (aff) in the organization.
Straight to the point This Ultimate Ethical Hacking Course 2021 course covers all the following subjects in one course only (This Ultimate Course):
- What is Unix Vs Linux ?
- Unix Architecture
- Linux Essential Commands
- Linux/Unix File System
- Linux/Unix User Administration + Sudo
- Python For Ethical Hacking
- Build your Own Tools in Python
- Build Web App Login Brute-Force In Python
- Build Port Scanner In Python
- Learn how to use Wireshark for Ethical hacking.
- Hack Network Protocols using Kali Linux
- You will become an expert in using Nmap for ethical hacking, system administration and network security (aff)
- Learn how to successfully discover active and vulnerable hosts on a network
- You will master Service detection, Version detection, Operating system detection, and performance. You will explore the Nmap Scripting Engine (NSE) used for more advanced discovery and hacking.
- What is Deep Web
- What is Dark Web
- What is TOR and How it works
- MITM Attacks
- What is DDoS Attack and How it works
- DDoS Botnet
- Common DDoS Attacks
- Top DDoS Tools and how to prevent such attacks
Who this course is for:
- Cyber Security (aff) Engineers
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration testers
- DevSecOps Engineers
- Software Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
Created by Musab Zayadneh
Last updated 8/2021
Size: 3.7 GB