What you’ll learn
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications – all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
- ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not a Must
- Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge is assumed throughout the Course
Hear what students are saying about the course:
He understands how to teach. Splits every information into smaller parts and makes another video for each part. For this reason you don’t feel yourself tiring while enjoying videos because lots of them about 2-3 mins not more. One of the best instructors in Udemy that I saw.
The trainer uses an easy-to-follow technique that develops knowledge quickly and incrementally.
Very well laid out tutorials that are simple to follow however also perform at a pace that does not get dull.
About the course
Frontend Frameworks are extremely popular since they provide us this reactive, great User Experience we understand from Mobile Apps – now in the Internet browser! No wonder that Jobs needing Frontend Framework Skill-sets like VueJS are amongst the very best paid ones in the Industry!
You may understand Angular 2 and ReactJS, well, VueJS combines the Best of both Frameworks and makes building anything from little Widgets to huge, Enterprise-Level Apps a Breeze and a lot of Enjoyable! And if you don’t know the two pointed out Frameworks: That’s fine, too, this Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) Course does not expect any knowledge of any other Frontend Framework – you will discover all of it throughout this Course!
This Course covers it all!
We’ll begin at the very Basics, what Vue.js is and how it works before we proceed to more Complex and Advanced Topics however I’ll be honest: It’s too much to fit it all into one sentence, so here’s what you’ll find out in this Course:
- What is VueJS and Why would you utilize it?
- Establishing an Advancement Environment and Workflow
- The Fundamentals (including the basic Syntax, Comprehending Templates, and far more!).
- Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements …).
- Using Components (and what Components are, to begin with).
- Binding to Kind Inputs.
- Everything about Regulations, Filters, and Mixins.
- How to make your App more Stunning with Animations and Transitions.
- How to create an amazing Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Routing.
- How to enhance State Management by using Vuex.
- How to Deploy the App.
- And much more …
And all the accompanied with lots of Exercises and several Course Projects – since it isn’t practically seeing Code, it has to do with utilizing and practicing it!
Is this Course for you? ###.
Now that you know what this Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) Course has to do with, let’s see if this course is for you!
Here are 3 Types of Students who will like this Course:.
Student # 1:.
Student # 2:.
He currently has some Experience with other Frontend Frameworks like Angular (2+) or ReactJS. But either due to interest or frustration of the existing Frameworks, he looks for some Alternatives – VueJS might be what you were looking for!
Student # 3:.
Has Experience with backend Frameworks/ Languages now likewise wants to enter the Frontend World. VueJS is an awesome choice here, it’s enjoyable, it uses native JS and it’s exceptionally powerful!
Benefit: Student # 4.
Is disappointed by Angular 2+. Does a good Framework requirement 2 hours of setup? No, definitely not – as VueJS will show to this Student!
Let’s dive into VueJS today!
Who this course is for:.
- This Course is for you if you want to create Reactive Applications, which run in the Internet browser.
- Displeased with Angular 2? VueJS is for you!
Created by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 7/2020