Do you have limited time to learn Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router? You'll learn Vue in just 11 hours if you take this Vue JS Essentials with Vuex and Vue Router course!
What you'll learn
- Create compelling Vue applications once you understand how to do it
- Manage and update data stored in the application state using Vuex
- Navigate users between pages using Vue Router
- Authenticate users with an advanced OAuth2 flow
- Create an easy way to upload images with drag and drop
- Style content intelligently using CSS Grids
Are you using Vuex for state management? Yes, indeed. Upload images by dragging and dropping? We've got you covered! Authentication with OAuth2? It's finally here!
If you want to learn Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router quickly, you've come to the right place! By building this course, I want you to gain a deep understanding of Vue in a fraction of the time other Vue JS Essentials with Vuex and Vue Router courses require. Vue is explained in a direct, accurate, and concise manner here, so no filler content is present!
In just 11 hours, you can become a master of Vue!
Even though you can use Vue alone, it gets even better when used together with Vuex and Vue Router. A state management framework, named Vuex, manages how data is retrieved, stored, and moved around an application. You'll learn how Vuex works and how it integrates so well with Vue by getting plenty of practice fetching data, storing it, and retrieving it for use inside of a Vue application. With the VUE Router, users are guided to various pages within a single-page application. I will demonstrate one simple example of how to use Visual Router so you understand its inner workings.
The following practical experience will be provided to you throughout this Vue JS Essentials with Vuex and Vue Router course:
- Producing dynamic, responsive applications using Vue
- Upload images to a remote server using drag and drop image upload
- Log users into your app using OAuth2 Authentication
- Use a cutting edge project boilerplate with Vue CLI
- Reduce the amount of code you write using Template Directives
- Communicate between components using Props and Events
- Update Vue components using reactive data properties
- Progamatically navigate users around your application using Vue Router
- Model application data using the powerful Vuex framework
- Persist information stored in your app using Local Storage
- Develop a master-level understanding of the differences between imperative and declarative programming
- Learn how Vue gives developers multiple tools to accomplish task, and know which the best is for you
We communicate each of these topics with the utmost respect for your learning time. We have written and rewritten every section to keep it as short and sweet as possible. You can learn Vue as quickly as possible by following this tutorial! Become a Vue master today!
Who this course is for:
- Engineers looking to harness the power of Vue
- Beginners learning about web development
Created by Stephen Grider
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 6.78 GB