Become an Active Directory expert with training on Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Storage, Backup, Azure integration, and more by taking this Windows Server 2019 Administration udemy course.
What you’ll learn
- Windows Server Administrative tools
- Use PowerShell to manage Windows Server
- How to use Group Policy
- How to configure DNS
- How to configure DHCP
- File Server Management
- You will learn how to use Hyper-V to create and manage virtual computers
- Implement Failover Clustering
- Implementing Disaster Recovery using Windows Backup
- Implement Windows Server Security
- Monitor performance
- How to manage Active Directory Users, Computers, Groups and more
This Windows Server 2019 Administration course covers more than twenty hours of content that every systems administrator, network administrator, or architect should know about Windows Server 2019/20H2. It would be helpful, but not a requirement to attend this Windows Server 2019 Administration course if you have experience with Windows Server operating systems.
Topics covered in the Windows Server 2019 Administration course include:
· Deploying Windows Server Desktop Experience
· Deploying Windows Server Core
· Understanding how PowerShell can be used for a variety of administrative tasks
· Managing Active Directory objects, including users, computers, groups, and more
· Find out how Microsoft Active Directory integrates with Azure Active Directory (AzureAD) with Windows Server 2019.
· Understanding Windows Server Group Policy design considerations, processing and troubleshooting
· Administering Windows Server Group Policy settings and preferences
· Managing DNS on a Windows Server, including management of Active Directory Integrated, Primary, Secondary and Stub zones, Records, Scavenging and more.
· Manage Windows updates using WSUS to ensure clients and servers have the most recent updates
· Implementing and Managing DHCP on Windows Server, topics such as DHCP Failover, DHCP Split-Scope
· Windows Server folder quotas and file screens
· Deploy DFS Namespace and DFS Replication using Windows Server
· Managing Print Servers and deploying printers using Group Policy Preferences
· Use Windows Server Hyper-V to create and manage virtual machines
· Understand Windows Server built-in monitoring tools
· Backup and Restore Windows Server using built-in tools
· Implement Failover Clustering
· And more….
Who this course is for:
- Those that want to administer Windows Server 2019
- Current IT pros that want to upgrade their skills to Windows Server 2019
- Those that are new to IT or desire to enter IT
Created by Kevin Brown
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 6.5 GB