For beginners, learn how to design and build responsive WordPress websites and themes from scratch in this WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 udemy course.
- Have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and PHP (all courses I offer)
- Have access to a code editor, free or otherwise. I suggest Coda 2, as that’s the editor I use exclusively.
- An Internet connection is required.
- A fresh copy of Bootstrap and WordPress (we will go over this in the beginning of the WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 course).
- Download & Install MAMP (or alternatives — we cover this in the WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 course)
- Your favourite drink.
Looking to supercharge your HTML, CSS, and PHP knowledge by learning how to create beautiful, custom, and responsive WordPress websites?
The most widely used design framework is Bootstrap, which supports the development of modern & responsive HTML5 and CSS3 websites, while WordPress powers the majority of modern websites.
WordPress makes content management easy with Bootstrap by creating responsive and mobile-friendly website layouts. Bootstrap considerably reduces development time by ensuring your website is responsive and mobile-friendly.
The challenge is that most people find it difficult to learn Bootstrap and WordPress on their own.
The design and building process will be explained step-by-step in an organized, easy-to-follow online course I am offering.
With this WordPress course for beginners, you will transform from a Bootstrap or WordPress beginner into a highly valuable web designer and developer who can design beautiful, custom and responsive websites.
We believe that this WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 course will benefit all students whether they are freelance designers, new developers, employers, or code hobbyists. The knowledge gained is immensely valuable and will benefit any career decision you make.
Make money on the side
You can use the money to pay off debt, for car repairs, to pay off your mortgage, or simply to buy that Hawaiian vacation you’ve been wanting.
Create a full-time income
Developers have options when it comes to WordPress. Developers who create and sell custom WordPress themes on marketplaces like ThemeForest make a generous living. You can earn an additional $1,000 to $5,000 per month as a freelance designer or developer if you work on WordPress projects.
Who Should Take This WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 Course?
Graphic & Web Designers
The problem is that they are extremely talented graphic designers, but if you ask them to code their designs, they’ll freeze up! Due to this situation, they cannot do anything else but hire a web developer. Designers who specialize in graphic design know that web developers can be costly.
Creating your own WordPress website can completely change your business if you’re a designer! So now you are not only a great designer, but you are a skilled developer, too! By doing so, you will be in a position to earn an extra $1,000 – $5,000 on each project.
The dreams of many entrepreneurs are impossible to achieve due to limited budgets. Startup companies need a world-class website to survive in the cut-throat world of startup companies. Despite this, top-notch websites are not cheap.
When you know how to build a high-quality startup website by yourself, you have just saved yourself tens of thousands of dollars in many cases.
Employees of a company
Training and education of employees are essential to the success of any company.
If you are able to code, and you can create CMS driven websites, that gives you negotiating power for a better position, or a higher salary, depending on the type of company you work for.
The joy of learning new skills is in its challenge. It’s an awesome opportunity for code hobbyists to play with dynamic websites – you can sell WordPress plugins and themes for cash! A truly endless number of possibilities await you.
People Looking for a New Career
Have you lost your job? Are you looking for a more rewarding career? Would you like a career that allows you to work almost anywhere in the world? You may be able to make a successful career as a Web Developer.
There are many roles available for web developers. They are paid between $33,000 and more than $105,000 a year. As a result, they can work at amazing companies that are changing the world, or they can start their own companies, become location-independent and work from home, from coffee shops, on an airplane, or at the beach!
Final Project Features
By the end of the WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 course, you will have built a completely custom, stunning website using the Bootstrap framework. What’s the coolest part? Bootstrap websites don’t look anything like the Bootstrap sites you see all over the Internet. The type of website layout used by me when I build custom WordPress websites for my real-world clients is highly customized.
The final project features:
Sexy & Modern Design
You get to work with a modern, professional quality design & layout.
Quality HTML5 & CSS3
You’ll learn how hand-craft a stunning website with valid, semantic and beautiful HTML5 & CSS3.
Allow your clients to easily update their websites by converting your static websites to dynamic websites, using WordPress.
You can dramatically increase your efficiency, and supercharge your web development skills. And by doing so, you’ll effectively be able to take on more projects, charge higher rates, and make more money as a freelancer.
Why take this course?
There is no messing around with me. Working from home as a web developer is my full-time job, and I will share with you my exact process for making a comfortable living. The course has no filler, no fluff, just 100% quality content, nothing less. The WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 course is a great investment, and I guarantee you’ll succeed if you follow along, take action, and learn. You’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to take on WordPress projects for clients, charge them more money, and earn the course’s value quickly. We guarantee you’ll like the course (and you won’t) so you can get a 100% refund within 30 days – no risk, no problem.
Stop wasting time, and come learn with me! Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- This WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 course is for those who are self-driven and take action! The skills you will learn in this course will allow you to create an income on the side, or build a full-time business creating custom WordPress websites for clients.
- Do you have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and PHP? This WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 course will supercharge those skills and turn them into incredibly valuable assets.
- If you don’t have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS or PHP, you’re going to have a difficult time with this course, and should brush up on those skills before investing in this WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 course.
- This WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 course is probably not for you if you don’t like humour, fast-paced hands-on learning, or learning skills that can change your life.
- This WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 course is for those who want to start a web development business on the side, or full-time as a work-from-home freelancer.
- This WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap in 2021 course is probably not for you if you don’t like humour, fast-paced hands-on learning, or learning skills that can significantly improve your business or even change your life.
- If you like the idea of creating an income on the side, learning to code custom WordPress websites with a framework like Bootstrap is a surefire way to get yourself some extra freelance gigs.
Created by Brad Hussey, Code College